home about me our home

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

TARGET TUESDAY = TEXTURE

   


TODAY’S TARGET TUESDAY IS GOING TO FEATURE:

TEXTURE 


When the cooler Fall weather arrives it is time to cozy up our homes. One way that always adds warmth to a room is to add some texture in your accessories. Today that is the criteria I used for my online shopping at Target.


TARGET TUES
This is a wonderful addition for an end table, book case or your coffee table.



target tues 2
This mirror with it’s leather strap will add a touch of texture to any wall grouping.



target tues 5
This is for salt, but I can see it used in other areas of the home as well. 

It could hold trinkets on your dresser, or even some sweet treats sitting by a chair.

Wherever you use it, it will add warmth and texture to a room. 



target tues 6
Baskets are one the main elements I use to bring in texture to my home. I fell in love with this one because of its shape and the leather handles.



target tues 3
Speaking of leather handles, this candle holder is so handsome. The seeded glass gives it a nice texture and will make the light look like it is sprinkling in the room.



target tues 4
This wood plaque with mason jars could be used in so many areas, kitchens, bathrooms, bedrooms. What a fun way to display useful items.



target tues 8

This last item is a candle holder and what drew me to this was the textured pattern on the outside and the shiny gold inside, this would be stunning in a room at night with a warm glow.

Are you ready to go shopping at TARGET!!

 
 

6 comments:

Karena said...

Hi Kathysue,
Great choices, different layers of textures in a room make such a difference!!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

Ivy Lane said...

Hi Kathysue,

I went to Target the other day when you posted. WOW, the Nate Berkus display is pretty great. So many items on trend now that are available at such great prices! The staff does a great job keeping the displays up and the "shops" in order. Now, Target is going to be a "go to" place for home decor!

Take Good Care,
Ivy

Mary said...

I haven't been to a Target in a long time. Maybe I should go soon. Before all the good stuff is gone.

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

I must say that I have not been in Target in a while...so many great things here....love the leather straps on the lantern....

Tessa and Mark wedding photos said...

I love Target and your Target posts. They have a great wood bar cart I am thinking of adding to my living room.

michele said...

love the basket with leather handle and this candle holder, kathysue. i am still a ways from accessorizing (can't even remember what i have packed away in boxes) but target has such stylish stuff now. peace to you.